This event happened on October 12, 2022
Across the Defense Department, military leaders want to be able to connect any sensor to any shooter. That means creating a connected battlefield, first with the U.S. military and then with allies. But a key part of this evolution, including for programs like JADC2, is a more sophisticated use of sharing data and building networks. In this panel event at AUSA, Defense News and C4ISRNET spoke with representatives from the U.S. Army and international leaders about next steps, lessons learned and how to help boost multi-domain operations in the Indo-Pacific and European theaters. We also discussed experimentation efforts, upcoming milestones and how to help synchronize operations among forces.
- LTG John Morrison, Deputy Chief of Staff G-6, U.S. Army
- LTG Maria B. Barrett, Commanding General, U.S. Army Cyber Command
- MG Jeth Rey, Director, Network Cross Functional Team, U.S. Army
- Nicholaus H. Saacks, Deputy Program Executive Officer, (PEO C3T), U.S. Army
- Brig. Gen. Warren Gould, Director General of Systems and Integration, Land Capability Division, Australian Army
- Dan Kunze, Mission Account Manager, ServiceNow