Our magazine circulates to top leaders and decision makers around the world. The website, DefenseNews.com, provides up-to-date and essential coverage on breaking events via desktop and mobile devices. Our Early Bird Brief and other newsletters deliver focused coverage to your inbox. Defense News TV, airing weekly, is television’s all-defense news show.
Our coverage includes:
- Defense policies, politics and legislation
- Worldwide market developments and trends
- New products, technologies and programs
- Interviews with defense leaders
- Defense industrial plans, finance and developments
- Military budgets and the politics of defense
- Commentary and analysis
- Special Reports on defense technologies, regional activities and major programs
And here’s how to advertise in Defense News.
Sightline Media Group
Sightline Media Group Defense News and DefenseNews.com are produced by Sightline Media Group, the world’s leading publisher of news about military and government; Sightline is owned by Regent.
Sightline Media Group also publishes Army Times, Navy Times, Air Force Times, Marine Corps Times, magazines and web sites for the rank and file of the U.S. military that cover pay, benefits, careers, operations and lifestyles; Federal Times, the leading magazine for federal government managers; and C4ISR & Networks, which tells defense and government communities about technology and network innovations.