This event happened on October 10, 2023
The U.S. Army recently made its largest helicopter contract award in 40 years to build the Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft. Now, what does the timeline look like for Army aviation goals, including FLRAA and others, and what challenges are likely along the way?
- James C. Kirsch, PH.D., Director, U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Aviation & Missile Center
- Rodney Davis, Acting Program Executive Officer, Aviation
- Brig. Gen. Cain Baker, Director, Future Vertical Lift Cross Functional Team, Army Futures Command
- MG Michael C. McCurry, Commanding General, United States Army Aviation Center of Excellence
- Ryan Ehinger, Senior Vice President and FLRAA Program Director, V‑280 Valor, Bell Textron Inc.