Thursday, July 3, 2014 Top
- Inside Lindsey Graham's Iraq Battle Plan: Would It Work?
- US Clears $250M RAF C-17 Logistics Deal, $69M Support in Egypt
- DoD Grounds Entire F-35 Fleet; Plane Might Not Make UK Debut
- Queen To Officially Name UK's Newest Aircraft Carrier
- Dempsey: Iraqi Military Can't Regain Lost Territory on Its Own
- USMC F-35 Will Not Attend UK Carrier Ceremony
- Latvian NATO Center to Counter Russia 'Propaganda'
- US Military Admits Secret Presence in Somalia
- China to Release Daily Japanese War Crimes 'Confession'
- Third Pakistani Nuclear Reactor Operational
- Turkey's Disputed Air Defense Contract Awaits Politics
- India, Israel Discuss Increased Defense Cooperation
- Pro-Defense Kingston's Foe Claims To Pull Ahead in Georgia GOP Senate Runoff