Monday, September 2, 2013 Top
- Sources: Pentagon Backs Cutting LCS to 24 ships
- Inhofe, McKeon Base Syria Strikes Skepticism on Sequestration
- Report: US Aircraft Carrier Headed Closer To Syria
- NATO Commander: Afghan Security Death Toll 'Unsustainable'
- UK Trying To Renegotiate Aircraft Carrier Contract, Report Says
- Boeing Close to Winning S. Korean Fighter Deal
- Report: Russia Sends Spy Ship To Syria Coast
- Intercepts blog: As Obama’s Rose Garden Wingman, Biden Takes Political Risk
- Intercepts blog: Democratic Lawmakers Join Republicans in Demanding Syria Plan from Obama
- Intercepts blog: Partisan Syria Vote Predictions Signal Close Tallies in House, Senate (Video)
- Intercepts blog: Will US and Russian Ships Tangle Off the Syrian Coast?
- Afghan Taliban Attack US Base, NATO Supply Vehicles
- Britain Says No Plans For New Syria Vote
- Former Turkish Army Chief On Trial For 1997 Coup
- Kerry Again the Point Man for Action on Syria