- October 31, 2014 - 9:18 AM
Every year, the Pentagon and its corporate partners hash out contracts for individual low-rate initial production (LRIP) lots of the F-35 joint strike fighter. If the man running the program has his say, those days are numbered.
- Insitu Launches New ScanEagle 2 UAS October 31, 2014 - 2:04 PM
- Work on 'Unique Weapons' for F-35 Partners, EW Tools on Hold Until Congress Acts October 31, 2014 - 12:04 PM
- Airbus, DCNS Develop Plans To Equip Tanan Unmanned Helo October 31, 2014 - 10:32 AM
- MBDA Naval Cruise Missile Conducts Final Qualification Flight October 31, 2014 - 10:29 AM
- French Official: Russia Has Not Met Conditions For Mistral Delivery October 31, 2014 - 9:55 AM
- Morocco To Provide UAE With Military, Intel Support Against Terrorism October 31, 2014 - 7:09 AM
- Pratt, Pentagon Agree on 8th F-35 Engine Lot October 31, 2014 - 9:18 AM
- ALL RECENT HEADLINES
Defense News With Vago Muradian
SEE MORE OF THE SHOW
- October 15, 2014
There are few sacred cows left in the world of Army acquisition, as the service showed earlier this year in slashing the Ground Combat Vehicle from
Budget NewsSEE MORE ON budget
- October 31, 2014 - 12:04 PM
Work on things like systems to enable the F-35 fighter to wage electronic war on America's enemies is on hold until Congress passes a real defense
- October 30, 2014
NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said Thursday that the transatlantic alliance remained vigilant after an increase in Russian military maneuvers in
- October 30, 2014
A fighter jet crashed Wednesday near a US naval base in California's Ventura County, leaving one person dead, rescue workers said.
Training & SimulationSEE MORE ON Training & Simulation
- October 29, 2014
After building up its in-house design capability, the Italian Air Force's Experimental Flight Unit has set itself a new target ó space ó with a focus
- The F-35A Might Be Late. And Itís Because of the A-10.
- Why Air Force Drones Rely On Horsehair to Land
- US Army Set to Drop $600K on WWI Art
- The F-117 is still flying. But why?
- Air Force Mystery Spaceplane Comes Home
Source: Intercepts | Defense News